To register your child for Baptism: Contact Teresa Rivera at (352) 394-3562 or come to the Parish Office at least 1 month prior to the anticipated date. Baptismal preparation session will be scheduled upon completion of Baptism Registration. Baptism date will be scheduled after all requirements have been completed.
- Baptisms are performed on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month in English and on the 3rd Sunday of the month in Spanish at 1:15pm; except during Lent, for newborns and children up to age six. Children ages 7 and older must register with Faith Formation.
- Parents and Godparents are required to attend one baptismal preparation session.
- English Class – 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Church.
- Spanish Class – 4th Tuesday of every month at7:00 pm in the Church.
- Out of town Godparents are required to provide us with a letter from their home parish, stating they are eligible Godparents for your child and that they have completed a baptismal preparation session.
- Godparents who are registered members Blessed Sacrament must come to the parish office to complete a Godparent/Sponsor Certificate.
- Requesting to Baptize in our Parish if you live outside our boundaries a letter of permission from your home parish allowing us to baptize your child in our Parish is necessary.
For any other questions regarding Baptism please contact Teresa Rivera in the Parish Office at (352) 394-3562 x100 or e-mail at [email protected].