BSCC Outward Sign is actively seeking a part‐time Site Manager responsible for safe operation and day-to‐day activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains partnerships with area community organizations.
- Develops goals and objectives to meet the needs of clients.
- Identifies and develops
- opportunities for ministry funding.Evaluating client needs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated sensitive to diverse cultures.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish preferred.
- Ability to carry out light to moderate lifting.
- A background in Social Work is a plus.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.