Virtual Faith Formation Class Information
This page will have all the information you’ll need to get started with our Virtual Faith Formation classes. Please note, our Virtual Faith Formation classes will be happening simultaneously with our On-campus classes, meaning your Catechist will be teaching both in-person and virtually at the same time.
What you need to know.
- Our virtual classes will be facilitated through Zoom.
- You will receive an email at about mid-day each Wednesday. This will be your invite to the Zoom call. The email will be sent to the primary email address that was submitted when you registered for Faith Formation Classes.
- Simply click the link included in the email, enter your name, and select “join with computer audio” or “join with internet audio”
- Your student MUST enter their real name when entering the Zoom call. Our Catechists will not admit anyone who’s name is not on their virtual attendance sheet.
- Please make sure you enter at the correct time or earlier so that your Catechist doesn’t forget to admit you into the call.