Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
Faith Formation Classes available both on-campus
Classes begin Wednesday, September 23rd
(anyone registering ON or after Sep. 23 should expect a week delay before they are added to our system for classes)
INFORMATION REGARDING FAITH FORMATION CLASSES AND COVID 19
Faith Formation Classes will begin both on-campus and virtually on Wednesday, September 23rd. This year’s classes will offer both on-campus and virtual classes. The online registration form above will prompt you to choose one or the other. On-campus classes will be at a limited capacity and will encompass precautionary guidelines to mitigate risk of COVID 19.
Virtual Classes will take place at the same time as on-campus classes. Virtual students will use Zoom to be integrated into the on-campus classes and you will receive the link and code in your email.
• Wednesdays 4:15-5:30pm
• Wednesdays 6:15-7:30pm
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR ON-CAMPUS CLASSES
• Limited class size for social distancing
•Non-touch temperatures in vehicles at drop-off line
•Each student will sanitize their hands upon entrance of the classroom
•Masks are required (Solid color masks with no writing or logos)
• Shorter class time for sanitizing before and after class 4:15-5:30pm and 6:15-7:30pm
we will be having classes on the following dates:
September 23, 30,
October 7, 14, 21, 28
November 4, 18, (Thanksgiving)
December 2, 9, 16 (Christmas break)
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10, 24
March 3, 10, 24
April 14, 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19
CLASS DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS (Similar to last year)
•Traffic will enter campus, proceed straight down boulevard toward church.
• At stop sign, continue straight around the loop in front of church (portico area).
• At end of loop, make slight right proceed to mailbox in front of Parish Office main door.
• Drop-off location will be at the mailbox.
• Parent(s) will REMAIN in vehicle as children exit.
• Once children have exited vehicle, vehicle will proceed to exit.
• Adults present to assist with keeping children on SIDEWALK safely to their classrooms.
• Students should always remain on the sidewalk and walk in a safe and orderly fashion to and from their respective Drop-Off and Pick-Up locations
• Parents should enter campus and park in the large church parking lot.
• Parents/legal guardian must pick up their child in their respective classroom promptly at dismissal.
• All children must be accompanied by their parent, directly from classroom to their vehicle for exit.
• Vehicles may exit same way as entrance, or to Route 50 West.
• NO TRAFFIC IN THE BOULEVARD AREA
• Students should always remain on the sidewalk and walk in a safe and orderly fashion to and from their
respective Drop-Off and Pick-Up locations